Psychological Testing & Neuropsychological Evaluations
to assist with:
- Clarifying diagnosis
- Informing treatment planning
- Requesting specialized academic or occupational services such as a 504, IEP, or ADA plan
- Identifying strengths, weaknesses, & needs
- Monitoring changes, progress, and response to intervention
- Measuring IQ
- Identifying learning differences
- Career planning
We provide testing for individuals age 5 and older.
To learn more about testing, including what to expect when having your child evaluated, click here!
To learn more about Dyslexia, click here!
Individual, Couple, & Family Therapy to help address issues such as:
- Childhood behavior problems
- Emotional struggles including anxiety and depression
- Marital difficulties
- Effective parenting
- Anger Management
- Coping with stressors
To learn more about therapy including what to expect for the first appointment, click here!
- Schools, such as participating in Section 504 or IEP meetings
- Other professionals including physicians and therapists
- Friends and family of the client
- Community Resources